It's that time of year when we tend to get sick. Make this for your loved ones and watch them make a super speedy recovery!
- 1 pkg boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 4 carrots – peeled, diced
- 4 stalks of celery, washed and diced
- 1 large Vidalia onion – diced
- ¾ tsp dried oregano
- ¾ tsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 36 oz chicken broth
- 24 oz water
- salt and black pepper to taste
- egg noodles
Combine carrots, onion, celery and chicken into a large pot. Add water, spices, garlic and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 1 hour. Cook egg noodles separately and add to the soup when serving.
P.S. Make it with love!