This is a delicious salad to enjoy anytime of the year!
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
Sugar Bombs are the best; they come in containers on the vine.
- 1 ripe pear, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1/2 white cannelloni beans
- 2 small golden roasted beets, cut into 2cm chunks
- 2 small red roasted beets, cut into 2cm chunks
- Store bought balsamic vinegar dressing
Like Newman’s Own.
- Heat oven to 400 F
- Roasting beets:
- Cut off tops of beets, remove long “root” or tail.
- Wash and dry them.
- Cut squares of aluminum foil large enough to cover entire beet.
- Set beet in center of foil and drizzle tiny amount of extra virgin olive oil.
- Wrap up each beet loosely.
- Place in oven, roast for 30 minutes, 45 if beets are large.
- Once out of oven, allow to cool for one hour, then unwrap foil and use hands to carefully remove skin, which should come off easily.
- Cut beets into chunks or store whole in glass Tupperware container.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, then drizzle dressing.