A prominent peer-reviewed author, Dr. Julie Wei’s research has been published in books and scientific journals, including the International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology and The Laryngoscope.
She is currently a board member and contributing author for ENT Today.
- Demographis and Microbiology of Otorrhea Through Patent Tubes Failing Ototopical and/or Oral Antibiotic Therapy
- Hemangioma of the Tympanic Membrane
- Sinonasal Quality of Life in Children After Outfracture of Inferior Turbinates and Submucous Inferior Turbinoplasty for Chronic Nasal Congestion
- Badly Behaving Noses in Children: Rhinitis, Sinusitis, or Neither?
- Chronic Nasal Dysfunction in Children: Allergic Rhinitis? Infectious? What to Do if Neither?
- Long-Term Outcome of Once Daily Nasal Irrigation for the Treatment of Pediatric Chronic Rhinosinusitis
- Safety and Efficacy of Once Daily Nasal Irrigation for the Treatment of Pediatric Chronic Rhinosinusitis
- The Chemotactic Behavior of Eosinophils in Patients With Chronic Rhinosinusitis
- Primary Neuroblastoma of the Maxillary Sinus
- Vocal Cord Paralysis and Dysphagia After Arch Reconstruction
- Pediatric Oral Burns: A Ten-Year Review of Patient Characteristics, Etiologies and Treatment Outcomes
- Use of Computed Tomography in the Emergency Department for Diagnosis of Pediatric Peritonsillar Abscess
- Reducing Disposable Equipment Waste for Tonsillectomy and Adenotonsillectomy Cases
- Weight Gain After Tonsillectomy: Myth or Reality? Interpreting Research Responsibly
- Incidence, Diagnosis, and Outcomes of Vocal Fold Immobility After Esophageal Atresia (EA) and/or Tracheoesophageal Fistula (TEF) Repair
- Practice Patterns After Tracheotomy in Infants Younger Than 2 Years of Age
- Improved Behavior and Sleep After Adenotonsillectomy for Sleep-Disordered Breathing—Long Term Follow-Up
- Incidence of and Risk Factors for Airway Complications Following Endotracheal Intubation for Bronchiolitis
- Tracheal Agenesis with Anomalies Found in Both VACTERL and TACRD Associations
- Evaluation of Post-Tonsillectomy Hemorrhage and Risk Factors
Burnout + Well Being
- Acid Reflux in Children: How Healthy Eating Can Fix Your Child’s Asthma, Allergies, Obesity, Nasal Congestion, Cough & Croup, Random House
- Perspectives on Neonatal and Infant Tracheostomy, Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine
- Chronic Nasal Dysfunction in Children: Allergic Rhinitis? Infectious? What To Do If Neither? Current Opinion in Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery
- Rhinosinusitis: Definitions and Diagnosis, Pediatric Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery, A Clinical Reference Guide
- How Diet and Dietary Habits Impact Pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat Health, Manual of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- A Healthier Wei: Reclaim Health for Your Misdiagnosed and Overmedicated Children, self-published
- Pediatric Chronic Rhinosinusitis: Mucosal Inflammation and Not a Bacterial Infection? Manual of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- Management of Foreign Bodies of the Airway, General Thoracic Surgery—Sixth and Seventh Editions
- Otolaryngological Management of Sleep Related Breathing Disorders, Principles and Practice of Pediatric Sleep Medicine—First Edition