Sautéed tilapia is a healthy and delicious meal, especially when served with a colorful vegetable stir fry and rice!
- 3-4 pieces of tilapia
3-4 tbs of light white wine
(Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, or whatever you are drinking.)
- Garlic salt, black pepper, and paprika
Half of a lemon
- Heat 2 tbsps of olive oil in a nonstick pan on medium heat.
- Dry the tilapia with a paper towel.
- When the oil is hot, place each piece of tilapia into the pan.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, black pepper, and paprika.
- Wait about 5 minutes. While it's sizzling, splash white wine into the pan.
- After another minute, gently turn the tilapia over, and sprinkle salt, pepper, and paprika on the second side.
- Squeeze juice from half of a lemon all over the tilapia.
- After at least 5 minutes on the second side, turn off heat and serve.