With the weather warming up across the country and in many parts of the world, a fresh salad is the perfect healthy addition to a meal or can be a meal in itself. This recipe is light and delicious. Adding small cubes of roasted red beets and/or fresh mozzarella cheese takes it up a notch. Enjoy!
- 1 container of pre-washed baby arugula
- 1 package of fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup of honey roasted or plain toasted almond slices
- Walnut raspberry vinaigrette dressing
*Small cubes of roasted beets and/or fresh mozzarella cheese are great additions.
- Place arugula leaves in a salad bowl
- Sprinkle raspberries on top
- Sprinkle sliced almonds
- Drizzle dressing as desired
- Toss very gently