With fall upon us and winter just around the corner, this delicious drink will keep you and your loved ones warm!
Makes 2 servings.
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 4 tbsp of premium hot chocolate
Like Ghirardelli double chocolate mix.
- 1 tsp of salted caramel syrup
Use for coffee, like Torani syrup or Monin.
- a few marshmallows
- Optional: cinnamon powder
- Heat coconut milk in sauce pan over medium heat.
- Once bubbles start to form in the milk, turn to low heat.
- Add the hot chocolate and stir slowly.
- Once the hot chocolate is thoroughly mixed, taste to make sure it's sweet enough.
- Remove from heat.
- Add syrup and stir gently.
- Place marshmallows in each mug, pour in the hot chocolate.
- Add cinnamon powder, if desired.